Sunday, April 05, 2015

Lack of Recent Flying

I have been inactive on the blog for a long period. This has mainly been due to a lack of flying after I suffered a heart attack in November 2014. I have been recovering since then and only recently took to the air with my instructor. That flight was very short due the plane's wheels failing to retract after take off.

However, it was good to return to flying even briefly. I am now going to concentrate on regaining my currency, renewing my IRR(A) for instrument flying and possibly my multi rating which expires at the end of May.

I do not know if my medical certificate will be returned to me until further tests and consultation with my aviation medical examiner. I will update this when my position is clear.

So for now, flying with an instructor and all time is PUT (pilot under training).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home